10. You brag about it more than you do about your children.
9. You no longer make small talk during a dinner date with your spouse.
8. You look forward to the long, excruciating commute you refused to do previously.
7. Your brain is so wired after the evening class, you lie awake for hours thinking about ideas.
6. You prefer to do homework over paid work.
5. You post a photo of your student ID card on your Facebook page.
4. You start preaching some of the concepts you learn in class.
3. You share random facts learned in class on Twitter and Facebook.
2. You secretly wish you were a full-time student and did paid work “on the side.”
1. You consider your class your weekly getaway.